I’ve been writing professionally for 14 years so this is not an exhaustive list! Just a selection of my favourite pieces.
- The Wellcome Collection: How to belong
- BBC Business: Would you carry something abroad for a stranger?
- Bangkok Post: Harnessing the potential of diversity for your business – part 1, part 2, part 3
- Huffington Post: Pokemon going, going, gone?
- Grow your own magazine: Preserving our peat bogs
- Wildlife Watch Magazine: What’s in a name?
- My Green Pod: walking across Southeast Asia for ethical fashion
- Global Living Magazine: A Bangkok Coffee Shop with a difference
- Matchesfashion.com – The View from Vietnam
- Bangkok Coconuts: Bangkok’s hippest tea shop
- BKK Kids: Wildlife Watching in Bangkok
- My personal travel blog
- Guardian: Springtime is coming, catch the explosion on camera
- Huffington Post: HS2 threatening London’s hedgehogs
- Zoological Society of London: Should we raise the palm oil price tag?
- Tommy’s: A thank you to mothers on International Women’s Day
- My personal travel and nature blogs Breaking in binoculars.
My editing experience includes Helen Babbs’ beautiful Sylvan Cities: An Urban Tree Guide.
A number of my roles have involved commissioning, editing, writing and building web content. I did this for Macmillan Cancer Support, ZSL, and Steps Bangkok. As websites are so dynamic there has been a lot of change, but here is content I designed, wrote/created and built which is still live:
- Zoological Society of London: Meet our scientists
- Steps Bangkok: Case study of an equal opportunities employer
- The site no longer exists, but I wrote health information aimed at a very young audience for Great Ormond Street Hospital. It was some of the most challenging writing I’ve done – simplifying very complex information and keeping it engaging. I loved it.
If you’d like to chat about a commission, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.